Start your new tech career in just 12 weeks.
No experience required, and at no cost.
Want a tech qualification that will change your life?
Good news, South Australia. Your fees have been paid for.
You’ll receive top-quality training, hands-on project experience and help to find your first role in burgeoning fields like data analytics, software development, and cloud computing from some of the most trusted educators in the country.
We're looking for talented and committed students from diverse backgrounds who are eager to break into the industry of the future. These fields offer good salaries, long-term job security, and the skills of tomorrow – and training won't cost you a thing.
Salesforce Development – Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification and employment mentoring after graduation. Training commences October 4 for 13 weeks, full-time, with Generation Australia. [Learn more about Salesforce careers here]
Cloud Computing – Microsoft Azure AZ900 Certification and employment mentoring after graduation. Training commences October 18 for 13 weeks, full-time with Generation Australia, with support for neurodivergent learners. [Learn more about Azure]
Software Engineering – General Assembly intensive with employment mentoring after graduation. Training commences November 7 for 12 weeks, full-time with General Assembly. [Learn more about General Assembly's SEI program here]
If you are interested in similar programs with later intakes in 2022 and beyond, you're welcome to apply. Just let us know when you're available!
Places in our South Australian program are open to:
- Women of any age, or
- Young people aged 18-24, or
- Indigenous Australians and people with a disability of any age
Who meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of South Australia
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- You must not currently work full-time in a tech company in a technical position (e.g. web design, development, or data science)
Forte Scholarships are awarded on the basis of talent and need and we strongly encourage people who are unemployed to apply.
The Application Process
We're working with training partners to finalise a cohort of 150. For applicants, the process will involve:
- Completing the form on this page to make sure you're eligible, keen and a good fit for the program
- After passing the initial screening, you'll be matched with a training partner based on your application, availability and preferred area of study
- You'll be invited to complete that training provider's independent assessment and admissions process
- After passing the provider assessment, Forte will be in touch to confirm your offer of study and scholarship
This can take a bit of time, but we'll keep in touch throughout the process and will be available if you have any questions.